JOIN THE TACOLANDIA FOODIES!
Interested in volunteering at LA Weekly's Tacolandia 2015 event? We would love to have you! Please review the below details and click the "Sign Me Up!" link at the bottom of the page to apply.
Saturday June 6th, 2015
3pm – 8pm
El Pueblo de Los Angeles
125 Paseo De La Plz
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Who are the FOODIES?
What do you get?
- Foodies are volunteers who will be responsible for assisting the LA Weekly production team on site during the event in a variety of jobs. From handing out programs and tasting glasses, running check-in and assisting our guests by helping onsite, there are a number of ways that you can participate!
- Our Foodies main responsibilities are to offer assistance and information to our guests and staff. Please be courteous and helpful to all participants and offer any assistance to those with special needs.
- We want responsible, knowledgeable and dedicated volunteers only. A LA Weekly Foodie should be enthusiastic, friendly and loving food is always a bonus.
Being part of the Foodies has its privileges!
By volunteering for Tacolandia 2015 you receive:
What you need to know!
- a free general admission ticket to a signature LA Weekly event!
SIGN ME UP TO VOLUNTEER!
- The Tacolandia volunteers will represent LA Weekly to hundreds of Los Angeles foodies. Volunteers will be selected based on who will be the most responsible, knowledgeable and dedicated.